Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Family Contributions

Hi all,

If you have received permission to be an author to my blog or would like to be, this message is for you. To get permission to add posts, just ask. If you do choose to contribute, your audience will be me. I want to hear about all the great things that are happening back at home while I am far away, and soon to be farther. It is really easy to interface with blogger. Sign in. The dashboard will show up. Choose add post. Write something (add pictures if you would like). The only stipulation, under the labels (at the bottom of the text window) I ask you to write Family. This way I can keep track of what is being posted for me to read. Thanks. I love you all.

4 comments:

Mom said...

Hi Zack

I am so proud of you. You are going to have a great experience in New Zealand. You are the wind beneath my wings!!!!!!!!!!
Luv, Mom

Fran said...

Hey Zachary. Just a quick hi. See you in just under 2 weeks!

grandee said...

Hi this is a test from Grandee

grandee said...

hi zach: uncle steve just showed me how to use your blog....
haven't heard from you in a while.
hope you call me on sunday.
love you,
grandee