Sunday, March 23, 2008

Safe and Sound, Back in Kaiaua

Hello Hello...

I have so much to show and tell about my last venture into the South Island. Unfortunately there will be a bit of delay in the creation of the posts to go along with those stories. The next few days will see installments of my time in Kaikoura, Christchurch, Creigiburn, Reefton, Nelson, Wellington and a whole mess of travel time in the vans. I will be getting back to emails and cards soon, too. Love you lots!

P.S. I just got word I received the UROP Summer Fellowship for my research when I return to Ann Arbor!!!

2 comments:

Mom said...

I'm glad you're back, safe and sound. Can't wait to hear more.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!
on your summer fellowship.

Unknown said...

I so happy to hear about your fellowship. That will be awesome. Look for a package from me soon. It should come Fridayish. I hope we get to catch up soon!