Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Feigned Lament

As the days creep towards a time when I will once again stand in your presence, I have been subject to the waning days of sunlight and brisk evening air indicative of fall. I am plunged head first into a research project that would still be left partially unanswered should I have six months of time to work. But do not send remorseful thoughts down my way. Instead be mindful of the joyous occasions and memories that have become so frequent in my mind, the thoughts of home. Thoughts better explained by the people within those thoughts, the people that I love, the same people that I left in order to go exploring. I came searching for an education, perhaps an opportunity to find the good in the world and a part of myself. The personal reflection I have entered has given me insight into my explanations of unworldly things, which each of us attempt to answer within ourselves. These answers have confirmed my outwardly goals aimed ultimately at the target of happiness of myself and others, just finely calibrated for the opposing gale that is the social and environmental injustice wrought ubiquitously throughout the world . These winds cause millions of people to remain indifferent to the notions that millions more are just ignorant towards, blind to the suffering of others for their own comforts. I have pulled back on this bow of goals with the strength of all of you who complete my thoughts, my explanations, my drive to make change and to shortly return home for a while. The energy in my soul has dimmed to a faint simmer of reason. By this cause and many others, which I may have just explained, I look forward to regaining my vibrancy when we meet again. My love for you all transcends space and time.

A few good pictures to counter the lament...


No comments: