Monday, January 17, 2011

Logan, UT 84321

Only recently have I begun to find a profession as a full-time learner. Pursuing this dream of continually satiating my curiosity, I have again found myself in a new home. This time my academic travels take me across the Mississippi River, west to the Cache Valley. I have begun my Ph.D. at the Utah State University and settled in a house that will test the envelope of Maria and my life's experiment: maximizing self sufficiency while maintaining ourselves as functioning members of society. This house is just 6 blocks from the central business district of Logan, UT and 3 miles from USU. We're planning to raise poultry and fill our 4000 sq. ft. garden this summer. Stay tuned for how that unfolds. But in the meantime, enjoy the photos of my new home.





1)

2)

3)

4)

5)



1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

Stop by any time!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks much better indoors than I expected. I know the temp is low, but it looks kinda cozy.

Dad said...

Anon - Dad

Anonymous said...

Zack,
Thanks so much for sharing! This is GREAT! I really like the house. I can't wait to take a break and come and see your progress!
Jules

Anonymous said...

Hello Zack and Maria,

Looks like 2011 will be a year filled with adventure in your new home. May your home be filled with love and lots of laughter.

Love,

Laura Grams

Maia said...

It looks gorgeous! Congrats to you both.

Orestesah said...

Congratulations to you both.
Love ya, Cary y Orestes

Mom said...

Dear Zack and Maria,

Pics are AWESOME!!! The house is so cute and adorable. Good Luck and Best wishes.
All my LUV, Mom

Anonymous said...

Very cute!! Had a nice dinner with Maria she told me about the house and the water fun=) Hope you two have lots of fun and make lots of wonderful memories!