Saturday, May 9, 2009

Airport Reflections

(6 May 2009)

Sitting in the airpirt, I am entirely exhausted from my excitement of traveling to Europe. The next month I will experience and learn things I could only previously imagine from afar. I am as excited to be bringing along my finace, even though I may be unprepared for what she has to offer as a travel companion, a guide, and as my soul mate. But I am confident, as I was before traveling in New Zealand, that I will have the opportunity to grow and reflect on my personality, of course with the additional benefit of the same treatment for my relationship with Maria. Follows is a list of destinations we intent to encounter. I hope you can share in my excitement so I can have some energy left to enjoy the journey.

Thanks for tuning in.

Love you all! ~Zack

Heidelberg, Germany
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Paris, France
Tours, France
The Algarve Coast, Portugal
Barcelona, Spain
Innsbruck, Austria
Florence, Italy,
Venice, Italy
Rome, Italy
Budapest, Hungary
(Somewhere), Poland
Berlin, Germany

No comments: